I provide each new Persian kitten owner with a packet which includes the following:
- Persian kitten - which is spayed or neutered prior to going home (non-show or non-breeding home only);
- Cat Fanciers' Association (CFA) registration certificate. Please note: Prior to the kitten going home, at my cost, I will be registering each individual kitten with the CFA. Please refer to my Placement Policies section for more information on Individual Registration with CFA.
- Each kitten is microchipped and registered with Microchip Registration Center® as well as the national registry. I take care of the on-line registration and the cost of the registration is included in the price of the kitten/cat.
- Written contract with a five (5) year Health/Genetic Guarantee; if you agree to continue feeding Life's Abundance food, (otherwise a one (1) year health guarantee will be offered).
- I also offer a six (6) year addendum specifically addressing Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM).
- My Persian kittens do not leave our home until they are ready, usually between 12 and 16 weeks of age. Each kitten will receive age appropriate kitten vaccinations. If the kitten goes home at 12 weeks of age, the kitten will have received two of the three required kitten vaccinations. If the kitten goes to its new home at 16 weeks of age, the kitten will have received all three of the required kitten vaccinations. The kitten vaccinations a three-way vaccine containing: feline rhinotracheitis (herpes virus), calici-virus, panleukopenia (commonly referred to as "distemper" vaccination). We ONLY use "Merial PureVax" modified-live virus (MLV) vaccines;
- Age appropriate preventative worming(s) with Revolution;
- In honor of each kitten placed, a donation in the amount of $100 will be made to the Winn Feline Foundation for the research of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM). The new owner will receive notification from the Winn Feline Foundation that said donation was made in honor of their kitten.
- Anna Natural 3 Piece Tear Stain Remover - Sample kit (includes: sample size Face/Body Shampoo, Face Wash, Grooming Powder)
- A 4-generation pedigree;
- A photograph of your kitten's sire and dam;
- A copy of the sire's and dam's PKD1 negative certificate (or relevant ancestors in the kitten's pedigree);
- Information on grooming, feeding, and care of your kitten;
- Our open-door policy - I am available to assist you in any way I can in order to ensure that both you and (y)our Persian kittens and Persian cats have a full and happy life; and
- Healthy Start Pack for Kittens and Cats
Healthy All Stages Start Pack for Kittens and Cats contains:
- one 6.6 lb. bag of Life's Abundance Healthy Start Pack for Cats and Kittens;
- one case (24 cans) of Life's Abundance Premium Canned Health Food for Kittens & Adult Cats;
- one bottle of Wellness Food Supplement for Cats and Kittens;
- one 4 oz. bag of Gourmet Cat Treats for Healthy Skin & Coat; and
To see our current Persian cats and Persian kittens for sale.
Persian cat and kitten prices will vary depending on color, adherence to the breed standard, availability, and other factors.
Persian Kittens (pet/companion home, already spayed or neutered)
$900 - $2,000
Breeder Quality Kittens (intact with breeding rights)
$1,500 - $2,500
Show Quality Kittens (intact with breeding rights)
$2,000 - $3,500
Show Quality Kittens for Premier Classes(altered cat - no breeding rights)
$900 - $2,000
Retired adults are priced very reasonably (includes spay/neuter fee) at $600 - $800 (not including shipping).
Review our Contracts page.
Life's Abundance All Natural Cat Food and Pet Products
I only feed and recommend Life's Abundance cat food to all my Persian cats.
The continuation of feeding Life's Abundance cat food is a condition of our 5 year health guarantee.
If buyer does not want to feed Life's Abundance, then our 1-year guarantee will apply.
To learn more about this wonderful, healthy cat and dog food (and other pet products), click here and visit Life's Abundance web site.